Happy 1st Birthday Hunter!!
Wow! I can't believe how fast this year has gone...it has been such an amazing year watching Hunter grow and discover new things! He is such a happy little boy and Jon and I feel incredibly blessed to have him as our son. Some of his favorite things are running around the house chasing his dog Shaq...upon catching Shaq he usually tackles him while Shaq licks Hunter on the face - which makes Hunter laugh :) It's very funny to watch. He also LOVES to be outside, whether he's riding in his wagon or swinging on the swings - it doesn't matter as long as he is outside. Some of his favorite things to eat are scrambled eggs and grilled cheese sandwiches, and of course anything on Mommy or Daddy's plate! Below are Hunter's 1st birthday pictures we had taken...I will post some new ones after his party.















1 Comments:
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE! Happy Bday Hunter!
12:26 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home