Sunday, November 18, 2007

Trip to Erie

I know it has been forever since we posted any new pictures and I am so sorry about that! Life has been so busy that it's hard to find time to post. Here are some new pictures from our trip to Erie last month. We went to visit family and celebrate Kirsten's 30th birthday. Enjoy!

Having fun at the pumpkin farm!






Playing cornhole with daddy




Feeding the goats


Launching minature pumpkins with Daddy


At Chuck e Cheese - Hunter rode Barney about 20 times - unfortunately he loves Barney!


Riding the train with Mommy at the Erie Zoo...Mommy use to ride this same train when she was Hunter's age!





Petting the horse that pulled us on our hay ride


The neat hayride we went on - Hunter loved it - even though it was a bit cold!


Go Seminoles! (random picture I know - that one's for Papa Pete!)


Hunter had a great time at the Erie Zoo - he loved all the animals - especially the ducks - he chased them around!








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home