Sunday, March 02, 2008

Christmas 2007

Here are some pictures from Christmas morning

Hunter LOVED his drums!





Daddy and Hunter with his new drums


Thanks to Nana - Hunter got another drum!


Hunter and Mackenzie riding in her new princess car


Hunter's turn


Grandpa got Hunter this cool truck for Christmas


Hunter and Daddy playing our new Wii - the boys love it!


Hunter and Honey rocking out!


Hunter playing his Doodlebops guitar


Random pics of Hunter shooting his ball


More basketball

2 Comments:

Blogger Serah Elizabet Ozdemir said...

Hunter looks like he is at home with those drums. And the basketball shots...he must make Jon proud!
Becky

10:50 PM

 
Blogger Shellie said...

I can so relate to the instruments. Blake is crazy about his guitar and drums!! Really about anything music related. Hunter is so cute. I love the blonde hair!! I see Doodlebops are big down in Florida too huh? I love them. Well sorry to be so long winded!!

Shellie

10:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home